Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bear with me...

Bear with me again. My reason for starting a blog was so that my family up in good ole Virginny and North Carolina can see parts of our life down here in southwest Florida--thus the title of my blog. So, please bear with me as I share some pictures of our weekend.

Shewwww, today was a long day. A perfectly LOVELY Florida day,but long! The children's school had a family fun/carnival type day to raise some money for their building project. Danny spent the day manning the bounce house, while I took my turn working my shifts at Maddie and Danny boy's class booths and totted around our youngest 3 to different games.

Below are some pictures of our day. Oh boy, my pups (feet) are bark'in!


Oh, and I also included some picture of Baby Jane, just because you asked Dolly!






13 comments:

Dolly said...

YES!!! I know you've just been so busy but I'm glad you had a few to update your blog. I LOVE the pictures! Jane is so beautiful Denise! I love the one of her smiling but my favorite is the one of you kissing her. So sweet! Harry Jack's blue teeth from his candy made me laugh and I can't believe how big Margaux is getting too. They are ALL getting big. Especially your 11 year old! I love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Thanks for the post! I love to hear what you all are doing down in sunny Florida! It's looks like you all had a full day.
I love you...tell the kids hello!

sharon said...

Oh Denise, what a wonderful family you have! I so enjoy reading your blogs. They make me laugh, cry and thank the Lord all of our children are grown!

Aunt Sharon

Donna said...

How sweet! I loved all the pics, too. That Maddie is growing up and is SOO BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, I can't believe how big she has gotten. Sweet Jane is adorable, too, and I love her little smile!

I'm glad you were all able to spend the day together. It's so funny....you're in the hot sun and we are expecting 3-6 inche of Snow this afternoon!! CRAZY!

4HMom said...

Love those chubby chunkers of Baby Jane in her bumbo seat! You have such a beautiful family Denise and I too love how you make me laugh and cry with your sweet posts :)

Nikki said...

#1 - You are lookin good! So skinny!

#2 - Jane is ADORABLE. I know I said this on Dolly's blog already, but I just love those Bumbos and Jane looks so cute sitting in her sweet pink one. Those are a great invention. I am buying one on Wednesday, as soon as I find out if the baby is a boy or girl.

#3 - Gotta love a school carnival. I think they must all be the same, no matter where you live. Same games, same prizes, same tatoos. But the kids love them.

Thank or sharing the pictures. I know they were mainly for your family, but we all enjoy them too.

Cissie said...

At least there is one good thing about FL, It is sunny and warm come around March. You can spend the day outside, unlike us who are hiding inside from the bitter cold!!!

Fun pictures! I must say you and Danny have produced some pretty CUTE kids!

Rose said...

beautiful family! YOU are crazy busy....but I know you are lovin it! Most of the time...he he
love those chunker legs on the baby!

Kristi said...

Why are you apologizing? Your family is precious. And that baby Jane - what a sugar! You could take pictures of your toilet and throw in a few of baby and Jane and I'd watch the entire thing!

Joy Chafin said...

Great pictures, Denise! I know you're probably still tired today from the carnival and life in general. Love the pics of Baby Jane in the Bumbo. She's gorgeous!

Dayna said...

The kids are getting so big!! Thanks for the pictures. I love the one of HJ and the teeth too!! Can't wait to see you in April!! Love you.

Kristi Smalley said...

Denise, I love the pictures!!! I have been MIA but I am back in the saddle. Jane is such a sweet little butterball. I can't get over those rolls around her legs. You have got some rich milk, Denise!

She looks like HJ to me. Do you think?

The pictures all were great. I don't know how you do it with two little ones at a carnival like that. You are my hero! Your kids are just gorgeous and getting so big!

jane said...

I love the pictures....especially my namesake. Your children are precious and hope to see you before too long.