My sister Dayna does not have a blog, but was kind enough to send me a picture of her gifts from Suzanne for our Fall Swap. I love it all! Very nice Suzanne. Very Dayna!
We just have a couple more gifts to go and the Fall Swap will come to and end. It has been so nice to see all your ideas- crafty or store bought. Everyone has done a really good job! I am so proud!
I'll do a poll in about a month to see what type of Swap we all want next: Christmas, Winter or Valentines. What ever it is, I am already excited about it! Thanks for playing girlies! It has been fun!
7 comments:
Great gifts Suzanne! That pumpkin plate is cute! Dayna, I can see cookies on it or maybe pumpkin bread! Until then, light the candle! Yummy!
Hey Denise, just wanted to let you know I just finished "and the Shofar blew" What a great read, thank you for the suggestion. I read it in 3 days, could not put it down. The book does give you a great way to deal with difficult people and situations and how God is always faithful to those who serve Him. I am also starting the Atonement Child today, so let me know what you think of that one when you are done.
SUZANNE! WOw! You outdid yourself. A Yankee candle? Girl, did you stay in your budget? hahhahah! That was a very nice gift and I'm sure Dayna will enjoy it during this fall season. Good job!
Sommer, I'm reading Atonement child right now too. I'm almost finished. It's a good one alright. All her books are good in different ways. Another good one by RIvers is "the Scarlett Thread".
Sommer, I am so glad that you read and liked ATSB. Another one of my blogging friends read it and loved it too. I think Angela R. (Crumbs in my Butter) is reading it also.
I finished Atonement Child this past Friday night. It only took me a few days to read--that is how good it is! I was a little bit shocked by the ending--last few paragraphs. It was still very good, but I was hoping for it to be the "other way." You will understand when you read it.
Oh, I think it is a little bit shorter than ATSB.
I am hoping to start The Scarlett Thread this week!
Good stuff! The pumpkin plate is precious.
Did you happen to catch the newest episode about the Duggars? It was on TLC last night. It featured Joshua and Anna's engagement. Just wondering.
Atonement CHild is a good book. I think I read it in 1-2 days. There is another FR book that I saw at Borders the other day but I couldn't tell if it was good or not.
There all good. I love FR. I have most of them unless I have already loaned them out and never got them back.
Glad to see my gift was posted!! and very glad Dayna liked it.
Post a Comment