Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter Swap, I'm SO excited!

Let me just say how EXCITED I was when I opened my Winter Swap gift tonight! First of all, a BIG thank you to Elizabeth, a.k.a. The Mick's, for making my night!

When I opened the box and saw THIS box, my heart jumped with excitement.

You see, I knew exactly what was in this box. It was something for little Jane. Something I wanted for her but frankly thought to myself, at our local baby boutique a week ago, "Mary Jane Trumpette's OR about 3 packs of Pampers?" I had to go practical and chose Pampers. Now...

...Jane will be sty'lin in her Mary Jane's. Thank you, Thank you Elizabeth!
Then...

... I reached down in the box and pulled out this box.
As I pulled it out, I thought to myself...


...Remember the post Elizabeth did a few months back
on Marshmallow Fondant Sugar Cookies?"

Sure enough, that's what I received. Home made beautifully DE-licious Christmas cookies. Beautifully wrapped and beautifully presented too! Williams-Sonoma who????? Hello Mrs. Mick! These are truly incredible. Elizabeth, you could totally take orders and sell these. I would be one of your first customers. So go ahead, get yourself another blog like Hogwash's and start selling the dough to make some dough!

Seriously, you made my night! My children and hubby are happy too!


A perfectly SWEET gift! Thank you!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww...so sweet, Elizabeth. Love it all and very thoughtful! I've never been to your blog but sure will now. Trumpettes are THE best! They were the only socks I could get to stay on my AnnaPreston when she was a babe. LOVE them!

Donna said...

WOW! What a great gift! That was so nice and thoughtful. Elizabeth, I'd order cookies from you, too. Seriously, you could start a cookie business in a heartbeat. Do it, Do it, Do it!!!

Denise said...

I'm not kidding, these cookies are incredible! I would order these for peeps ALL THE TIME.

They taste good too! My children were asking to eat them for breakfast.

Dolly said...

Wow! What a great gift. Those cookies seriously look SO GOOD over the Internet. I can almost taste them. I love how everything was packaged and those little mary Jane socks are adorable! I cannot WAIT to see Baby Jane in a few weeks.

Nancy said...

Great gift! Those socks are adorable. And I LOVE the cookies they look professional!

The Jones' said...

My stomach just growled looking at those cookies...YUM!!! Elizabeth you are amazing!! The maryjane socks are sooo cute too!

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

Well, the other day I saw my niece, Nadia, had on these really cute mary janes and then I saw they were socks...trumpettes apparently. I didn't know they were the "thing" but I love them! Don't need them anymore, though. The cookies do look delish over the internet...mmm!

Elizabeth said...

Awww..I'm so glad you like it! All the comments are so sweet. I LOVE THIS SWAP! I'm feeling so very festive!!

Nikki said...

LIZ!!!! Way to go! That was one good gift. Love the socks and the cookies are INCREDIBLE! So professional and the packaging. WOW! Come on...start a biz. :)

Ashleigh said...

Those cookies look DELISH! And the Trumpettes are too cute! Happy Day!!

Jennifer said...

Great gift! Sign me up to be a cookie client too!