Hogwash
Another friend of mine, Nikki,
has started a blog.
I am on a roll with recruiting bloggers.
Nikki is my friend from Jr/High school.
She is the friend who sent me the
pillow case dress
for Margaux a few posts down.
Anyway, Nikki's blog is full of Hogwash.
You gotta check it out!
11 comments:
thanks for the invite to your blog.
your family looks so sweet.
too bad you don't get some type of endorsement for all your blogger recruits!
Sassy, I LOVE the music on your blog. I am too lazy to sit and find/download all my fav's so I am just going to listen to yours as I go about my daily activities. Keep up the good work.
Oh, and Julie says you smock---again, too lazy here and no time. Post some pictures of your dresses!
LOL at your advertisment again. You are so creative Denny.
You are so funny! And don't you feel so good about your new recruits??!
Another good intro! I'm excited about Hogwash too. Can you imagine if we have a blogunion? There will be so many people in attendance. The sad thing is, the people I've recruited to blogs, for some reason have taken me off their friend lists. Wah, wah, wah.
Denise...did you know the Duggars are expecting their 18th child in January 09???? Check out the website.
Get on it girl...catch up time!!!
Dolly! Who uninvited you?! Now that's funny. I'm shaking!
Jennifer- yes I heard of good ole Michelle having her 18th when I was up at my parents in May. They announced in on the Today show the week of Mother's Day. Awwwww.
What is up with her? Who wants to be pregnant 18 times????? I am past the Duggars now. I am more into Jon and Kate. They are more my type.
Okay, after I wrote that comment I had major deja vu...like hadn't we already discussed this! I feel like an idiot because YES WE HAVE!!! Please disregard my short term memory loss.
Donna, it was my friends from church. I went to check their blogs one day and noticed that they added some other people and two of my friends took me off. Hummmmm. I tried not to think twice about it but then I realized that I think I was the one who got them started blogging in the first place. Nice!
You Reber girls are such bridge builders. You are responsible for connecting so many people together in the blog world. You will get a BLOG CROWN in heaven one day.
Post a Comment