Happy Double BIrthday to Harry and Jane!! What a special day it will be up there in VA for you all. Loved the slide show...they look SO much alike! I'll call y'all later:)
No doubt! Happy Birthday to two sweet little Logan kiddos. I loved your pics Denise. Especially the one of Harry Jack asleep with a sucker in his mouth. So funny!
Happy Birthday to my two little sweeties. I loved the slide show. Don't know how you put those things together, but the pictures are beautiful. I'm sooo glad you're back here in Virginia.
Ahhh, happy birthday to some CUTE kiddos! I loved all the pictures and I'm with Dolly - my fav was the one of HJ with the sucker in his mouth. Oh, and how about that picture I took of Jane when she was at my house...who knew that would be a keeper? :)
I'm so glad you guys are back in VA. I swear, the way you talk about the Burg makes me want to go celebrate Christmas up there with y'all.
Obviously, I haven't been keeping up to date with blogs so I'm just now reading your last post. Good job on the muffins - did you really stay up all night doing that? You win mom of the month for that. BTW, how come I can enlarge pictures on your blog but not on Donna's?
Happy Birthday to two stunning children. I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving Break from school and enjoying being off work and school together, as I am sure you are. I bet it has been a fabulous day celebrating the blessing of Harry Jack and Jane. Your baby is a year already? Why does time pass so quickly?
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Harry Jack and Jane! I'm so glad you are in Va so I can love on you!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all too!!
Happy Double BIrthday to Harry and Jane!! What a special day it will be up there in VA for you all. Loved the slide show...they look SO much alike! I'll call y'all later:)
No doubt! Happy Birthday to two sweet little Logan kiddos. I loved your pics Denise. Especially the one of Harry Jack asleep with a sucker in his mouth. So funny!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Birthday to my two little sweeties. I loved the slide show. Don't know how you put those things together, but the pictures are beautiful. I'm sooo glad you're back here in Virginia.
Ahhh, happy birthday to some CUTE kiddos! I loved all the pictures and I'm with Dolly - my fav was the one of HJ with the sucker in his mouth. Oh, and how about that picture I took of Jane when she was at my house...who knew that would be a keeper? :)
I'm so glad you guys are back in VA. I swear, the way you talk about the Burg makes me want to go celebrate Christmas up there with y'all.
Obviously, I haven't been keeping up to date with blogs so I'm just now reading your last post. Good job on the muffins - did you really stay up all night doing that? You win mom of the month for that. BTW, how come I can enlarge pictures on your blog but not on Donna's?
Loved the slide show. Beautiful boy....and girl! love that song!
Rose
Happy Birthday to two stunning children. I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving Break from school and enjoying being off work and school together, as I am sure you are. I bet it has been a fabulous day celebrating the blessing of Harry Jack and Jane. Your baby is a year already? Why does time pass so quickly?
Love to you!
Post a Comment