We baked, we made a huge mess, we had fun!
We put one of our favorite movies on (Meet me in St. Louis).
We made a fire in the fireplace, and let our 10 children run wild and play as we made all sorts of treats to eat Christmas Eve while we open gifts.
Magic Cookie Bars, Oreo Balls, Decorated Sugar Cookies, Toffee, and Graham Cracker Caramel Squares were all on the menu. Yum!
Donna is still making a few cookies as I type and my mother is making 2 apple pies. Needless to say, we girls know how to eat!
Note to Readers: Remember we have been chasing children and slaving in a hot kitchen for hours. Hense in the above pic's, we look like white trash. Yours truly doesn't even match, in my Woot Tshirt and my pj bottoms!
3 comments:
good times, denise. good times. nice to see all you girls together in the kitchen. we had similar good times here yesterday...i love it!
Laughing at the White Trash comment! We all love lovely:) I can't wait to eat our masterpieces tonight!!!
It was such a fun time baking with you all. I'm so sick of sweets but I must say my favorite this year was still the MCB's and the homemade English Toffee. YUMMY!
Post a Comment